Co-act EGP for TECHMAN ROBOT
Co-act EGP for TECHMAN ROBOT is a gripping unit suitable for collaborating robots with the specific connection to the TECHMAN ROBOT. With this gripping unit, the user can enjoy the convenience of Plug&Play.
The software package can be downloaded from the download page of this website.
- Description: Co-act EGP for TECHMAN ROBOT
- ID: 1325501
- Size: 40
- Stroke Per Jaw: 6 mm
- Min./max.gripping force: 35~140 N
- Max. admissible finger length: 50 mm
- Weight: 0.63 kg
- Mechanical interface: EN ISO-9409-1-50-4-M6
- Nominal voltage: 24 V DC
- Electrical interface: Plug M8, 8 pin. (switching principle NPN)
- Sensors : Inductive proximity switches
- Gripper EGP 40
- Adapter plate for mechanical and electrical connection to the robot
- Integrated proximity switches for position feedback
- Protective cover with rounded and smoothed edges
Please contact with SCHUNK subsidiaries and authorized distribution partners
Please notice the seller it’s “TM Plug&Play” when you purchase the package.