SCHUNK EGP 40 with SHS for TECHMAN ROBOT
The gripping unit EGP 40 with SHS for TECHMAN ROBOT is a gripping unit suitable for all applications with the specific connection to the TECHMAN ROBOT TM5,TM12 and TM14 series. With this gripping unit and SCHUNK manual tool changing system for robots on their front ends increases the application’s versatility, efficiency, cycle time, and process reliability.
The software package can be downloaded from the download page of this website.
- Description : Gripping unit EGP 40 with SHS for TECHMAN ROBOT
- Stroke Per Jaw : 6 mm
- min. / max. gripping force : 35 / 140 N
- max. admissible finger length : 50 mm
- Weight : 0.63 kg
- Mechanical interface : EN ISO-9409-1-50-4-M6
- Nominal voltage: 24 V DC
- Electrical interface: Plug M8, 8 pin. (switching principle NPN)
- Sensors : Inductive proximity switches
- Gripper EGP 40
- Adapter plate for mechanical and electrical connection to the robot
- Manual tool changing system SHS with electrical feedthrough
- Integrated proximity switches for position feedback
Please contact with SCHUNK subsidiaries and authorized distribution partners
Please notice the seller it’s “TM Plug&Play” when you purchase the package.